Friday, March 11, 2011

A piece of my heart

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. We have been working on some big things that I can't wait to share with you. But in the mean time I'd like to introduce you to my little brother. Yes, I know, he's not so little compared to myself.

Chancey asked me to take some pictures of him for his Facebook page. He likes to show off a bit. =) I've always been close to my little brother even when words aren't said. It's just a connection that was there from birth. He has a good heart even though he refuses to let the world see it. I pray for him every day not because he needs it, but because I love him.

I know that God has huge plans for my brother and I can't wait to see them all come together. I can't wait to see him fulfilled and content with who he is.

So without farther ado here is my lil bro... Chance
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...