Saturday, February 19, 2011

Winnie the Pooh and Starbucks

To start todays post off I have to ask a very important question. How is it that some people can look cool in absolutely anything, like for instance, Winnie the Pooh jogging pants. I'm not even talking about the cool tight fitting, flare jogging pants either.

The family and I decided to eat out last night at Tijuana Flats and then proceed to one of our favorite places, Barnes and Nobles. The hubby walks the kiddos back to the ever awesome Thomas the train table as I proceed to the coffee shop area. As I'm pushing Kolter in his stroller I notice some bright red jogging pants REALLY standing out. To my surprise, as I look down, there is Winnie the Pooh right there on the back pocket! The shocker though is not these awesome pants that I would probably wear at home while watching Parenthood.... but it is the fact that this 50 something year old lady is extremely cool. She had this aura about her that just gave off coolness. I almost asked her where I could get some of that.



I have to admit I've worn some items of clothing that aren't too far off from being pajamas... but I DID not look cool in them. So if you are that lady and you happen to come across this, PLEASE tell me how I can get away with looking cool in a Tinkerbell shirt!

On to other news....
If you have never tried the Starbucks White Mocha stop what you are doing and go buy one immediately. You will not be sorry and you will want to kiss my lips!

I am trying something new for the parenting route. I started reading "Have new kid by Friday." I know that might sound like a bad thing but it is GOOD. It's written by a Christian author and Psychologist and this guy is genius! Oh, I should probably tell you I've only read the Introduction thus far. You're supposed to read a chapter a day, I guess so that you don't have a good kid BEFORE Friday. I'll let ya know if I have little angels as opposed to monsters in my home in about 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...