Monday, February 7, 2011

We can be crafty

Just a simple post for today. I've been sitting at the computer working on business stuff and staring out at the amazingly beautiful ocean. I'm not sure if it is more distracting to have the ocean view from your office or more peaceful. Whichever it is, I still love it. God has blessed this chick.

Today the kids and I decided to be a little bit crafty so we made Valentines butterflies... or at least we tried. We made them using toilet paper rolls, construction paper, scissors, tape, and crayons. Oh yeah, and then we flew them around the room.




This is Keller's finished piece.

This is what Kolter kept doing. ha!

I love his funny faces.

Katy's finished project




2 comments:

  1. I love his "funny face" pic! Too cute! Looks like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! He's a pro at those!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...