Saturday, February 5, 2011

I think we can all agree...

I can think we can all agree that we are ready for Spring! Sooo... to get you even more ready for that Spring weather I designed a wardrobe for your Spring photo sessions. When I think of Spring I think of fun, soft colors. I think of girly dresses and thin scarfs. I think of fedora hats in unique colors. I think of little boys in layered shirts. I think of shoes with bows and buttons. I've even listed the Stores and prices that each item came from.... and since I'm SUCH a bargain shopper, they are pretty cheap! Enjoy.


BOW PUMPS
$795 - aloharag.com
Bow shoes »

Eco 'Converse' Lace up P Sneakers Trainers Shoes
40 GBP - fashion-conscience.com


Gap Flight pants
$30 - gap.com


Navy girls patent button shoes
13 GBP - debenhams.com


AE Men's Slim Jeans
$80 - ae.com


Girls Clothes: Outerwear | Old Navy
$20 - oldnavy.gap.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...