Monday, December 6, 2010

Self Portrait { I HEART FACES }


This week at I Heart Faces the contest is of a self portrait. I used to do self portraits a lot more, until my kids came along! Now I prefer to put them in front of the camera rather than myself. This picture I'm sharing with you is my favorite self portrait of myself because it describes me. The one thing that I strive to do in my photography is capture the true person and this one reflects exactly who I am.




Go check out some more of the great entries HERE

20 comments:

  1. Awesome shot! I love the obvious fun you're having with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great color shirt and hair. It all works so well in the image. Even though I don't know you, this image gives me a good idea of what your personality is like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this! It's so fun! I host a photography challenge that is called Happy Monday and this week's theme is Self Portrait! I would love it if you check it out and link up here: http://alliereid.blogspot.com/2010/12/happy-monday-self-portrait.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous and super FUN! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun! Hopefully you are screaming for joy... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! What a cute picture. Good luck to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fav so far! we all need to scream sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scarf, love the hair, love your energy. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this photo! so much fun and so much personality! sometimes i wish i could just LET IT OUT too haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...