Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday Must-haves

Since it's Monday and we all DESPISE Mondays I figured I would make it a little fun and share some awesome things I've come across lately that you must have, do, try, or see.

For starters If you have not heard of the amazing Dave Barnes then you are MISSING OUT! He released a new Christmas song this year that is rocking my Holidays. It doesn't hurt that the beautiful Jennifer Love Hewitt is in the video either! Check it out HERE.



Another thing I am LOVING this Winter is slouch beanies! Bear Rinehart, the lead singer of the band Needtobreath ROCKS the slouch beanie best of all.





 How about some PEPPERMINT BARK!!!???? I love that stuff! I came across a recipe for peppermint bark brownies that I have GOT to try out. If you try it let me know how it turns out!



My favorite thing to wear in the Winter time (besides my faithful Converse) is BOOTS. Sorry gals I'm not a huge fan of the flashy, big heel kinda boot though. I like flat boots with military styles. I like western boots. I like boots with weird straps. Here are some of my favorites!

LOVE these shoes from Christian Louboutin  




Here are some AWESOME biker style boots I'm dying for!


and for the daredevils out there... some western thigh highs   

What are some of your must haves for the Winter Holidays? Do share! I am always looking for more ways to spend money and enjoy the Holidays!

This is me lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...