Thursday, March 24, 2011

Have you ever?

Have you ever loved something so much that you just wanted to savor it? You wanted to hold on to it and make it last as long as you possibly could.... Well today that thing for me is CHOCOLATE. I know I know you were expecting me to get all sentimental on you! SORRY!

This chocolate is not just any chocolate either my loves, it's Hersheys Drops! They are the next best thing to Wal-mart. MY husband surprised me with them one night and I've been addicted ever since. Shame on you Paul ( Just kidding babe, thanks for feeding my addiction. Wink). Put down the keyboard, phone, or iPad and go get you some! Thank me later!

Now I'm gonna go stare at my bag and contemplate opening it in hopes that the small drops of chocolate last longer than usual. 

I have to leave you with this video of Brandy. As soon as I started writing this post this song came to mind. She is singing about Hershey's Drops, I'm certain of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...