Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What is right.

Yesterday I walked in the store with a mission at hand. I wanted a fresh new notebook, a blank planner, and some brand new ink pens. Notebook and planner in hand I felt like I could take on the world. The notebook I picked out was my favorite color, kelly green. All of the empty pages sitting before me were screaming to me... "FILL, FILL, FILL." I have to admit I am ready. I am ready to take on whatever this year has to offer an I wanna do it RIGHT. I opened the pens last night after getting home, but I couldn't bring myself to write. Not because I don't have anything to write, but because I want it to matter, I want it to be the RIGHT thing to write. I decided in that moment that I would brainstorm in my head a bit before writing in my notebook. This year is going to be different, it's going to be RIGHT. And that planner, it may not fill up with clients immediately, but that's Ok. I've decided that I want it to be filled with the RIGHT clients, not just clients.

Our beautiful Kolter was born in 2010. What an amazing gift.


I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else feels that amazing feeling of a fresh clean slate of paper in hand along with an ink pen that is new to touch.... But either way, I like the feeling. I may have a million notebooks laying around, but when I pick up that fresh new notebook amazing things happen... It's a new year and I am ready to see what God has in store for me, my family, and April Russell Photography.

My husbands job has moved us twice in 2010. I'm Ok with that and ready to take on whatever the next  move is. This is my son Keller in our apartment in Hammond.


I hope you will join me on the Journey.

a silly face JUST for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...