Sunday, January 23, 2011

I LOVE Thrift shopping

Anyone who has known me for more than a week will know that I am a bargain shopper. I love the hunt. I love the satisfaction of finding exactly what I was picturing in my head. What do I love even MORE than that? My awesome hubby tagging along!

Yesterday we both set out to find some accessories for an upcoming bridal shoot we are modeling in. We are going with a Vintage theme which we BOTH love. My hubby came across a store on his lunch break from work one day called, "Back in time." The store is AWESOME! Not only is the owner awesome but she has everything you could imagine for photographers, themed parties, and hip vintage dressers.

I was particularly looking for a bow tie to match my hubbys brown vintage suit. I found this treasure right here!

I love the unique design and bright colors!


I was also searching for a veil of some sorts, either to re-craft or not. She didn't have any veils at the moment but I did stumble upon this antique wedding clip that I am going to attach my birdcage veil to. SWEEET!





Needless to say we had a successful and fun trip thrift shopping! OH, and these two items together were just a whopping $2.36!!! OHHH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...