Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We'll see ya later stress!

I love love love Christmas. You probably do too. I mean who doesn't love getting presents and stuffing their belly so full they pop a button? But all of that being said, it is impossible to deny that the Holidays come with a certain bit of stress. If you experienced no stress this Holiday season I need you to immediately stop what you're doing and contact me... I MUST know your secret. My house is seeing a mess that it has never seen before, and that means alot coming from a gal that gets and D- in cleaning and organization 101. On top of that I get about a C+ in procrastination... resulting in doing Christmas shopping in the last week or so, ALL of it. Thank the good Lord above for my husband that helped me wrap each and every present. That actually was a huge highlight of my Holidays... sitting on the bed having John Mayer serenade me and thinking about all the family I was gonna get to see after such a long time.

On a positive side I got some pretty sweet Christmas presents and I celebrated my Lord and Saviors birthday! The hubs and I bought ourselves a Mac desktop ( which I'm loooovin). He also got me an awesome mommy calendar that I can organize the kids activities with and a subscription to an awesome photography magazine. My family went WAY overboard in trying to please me this year =) My father in law and his wife got me an amazing book that I have been swooning over for awhile called Crazy Love... you should check it out. They also stuck a gift card to Booksamillion in there. My heart was beating double time when I saw all that nerdy goodness! My lovely mother in law got me an awesome green purse, which just happens to be my favorite color. I also got some great scarves and hats because I am that kinda girl!  I cannot forget the best Christmas present of all... in my opinion ( sorry to those I offend for it not being your present, I still love ya.) was a gift I stole. Yes, you heard right, I stole this one. My brother in law got my hubby a Dexter bobble head.... I was in love at first sight. My hubby does like Dexter but he in no way shares the relationship that Dexter and I do. So I took it upon myself to take that present into my own hands, and my hubby lovingly let me!

Needless to say Christmas 2010 was a pretty sweet one but... bring on 2011... cause I'm ready to rock it!

Happy Holidays from the Russells, all 5 of us

This is an amazing hat my Aunt got me

I <3 scarfs, especially green ones.

Sweet.

My lovely cousin got me this. She couldn't believe such a Christian book existed. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...